Introducing River's Recital Skirt, the ultimate digital sewing pattern for anyone who loves to dance! This pattern is a must-have for all dance enthusiasts out there, as it features two stunning skirt options: a full, high-low skirt, and a half, high-low skirt. With both options, you'll be twirling and spinning with elegance and grace in no time!
But that's not all! The pattern also includes two options for briefs: high waist and natural waist, so you can choose the one that's most comfortable for you. And the best part? The skirt can be sewn on as a true high-low or to the side, giving it a stylish and trendy asymmetrical look.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, the detailed instructions make it easy to create your very own Recital Skirt in no time. The pattern is versatile and can be customized to your unique style, with endless possibilities for fabric choices, colors and textures.
The high-low design is perfect for showcasing your dance moves, while the brief options offer both comfort and practicality. This skirt is perfect for recitals, performances, or just for fun dance practice. It's an excellent addition to any dancer's wardrobe, and with River's Recital Skirt pattern, you can create a truly unique and one-of-a-kind dance skirt that will make you feel confident and beautiful.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to dance the night away with River's Recital Skirt pattern!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 29-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.