Love this pattern! Well written and easy to understand with excellent photo references. I will definitely be purchasing more patterns!
Are you on the hunt for a perfect blend of comfort, style, and class? Your search ends here with Galaxy’s Glamorous Leotard – the ultimate expression of dancewear that's both fun and sophisticated. This pattern is your ticket to making a bold statement with your wardrobe.
Galaxy’s Glamorous Leotard stands out with its striking mesh color blocking, adding just the right amount of flair while ensuring full coverage. But here's the beauty of it – you also have the option to skip the mesh and create the full pattern with your favorite lycra fabric, allowing for even more creativity and personalization.
Crafted with FOE (fold-over elastic) binding, this leotard is a joy to sew, making for a fast and enjoyable finish to your project.
Your wardrobe simply won't be complete without the addition of Galaxy’s Glamorous Leotard. It's the accessory that takes your dancewear to the next level. Designed for performance fabrics, this pattern is all about helping you shine on stage or in the studio. Elevate your sewing game, embrace the beauty of this pattern, and make a statement that's both fabulous and unique.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Performance Knit
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 27-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Pattern pieces 2 and 2f do not match up
This pattern gave me a run for my money between the flimsy mesh and the v color blocking it was definitely a step above the other intermediate leotard patterns. There was also no seam allowance list in the pattern that I could find.
Don't make this pattern unless you want to fulfill new requests every time it is worn! It sews up beautifully. Will be the envy of all the girls in dance class.