Want to make some shorts that are cozy, fast and simple, but similar to ready to wear shorts? Cyprus Casual Shorts will be your go to all year long.
The elastic waistband is easily put together and the drawstring makes for a great addition. Add some wooden beads or decorative jewel to the end of your drawstring for a pinch of pizazz.
Cyprus comes in various lengths including knee, thigh, and shorty length. All lengths have petite, average and tall cut lines to make customizing them easy peasy. Each length can give a completely different look especially when paired with the correct fabric and top. Wear with a t-shirt and sneakers for a cute and casual look. Pair with a CKC top like Maize, Chanel, Reed or even Quebec for a sporty matching set that could be perfect for lounging or wearing to the gym. Want a more polished look? Pair with heels, a loose-fitting top, and a fashion necklace and you are ready for a date night. These shorts are also perfect for your gym shorts wearing teens. They can skate, ride their bikes, or just hang with friends in their custom, knit basketball shorts.
Pick up your Cyprus today and lounge or workout in style.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Knit fabric with 25% stretch such as Sweatshirt knit, Ribbed Spandex Polar Fleece, Terrycloth, Terry knit, Velvet, and Velour.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X Adults
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.