Daffodil’s leggings are the perfect combination of cute and comfort. Two waistband options allow for the comfy fit of your choice. Daffodil’s are cuffed at the bottom and accented with darling flutters and bows. Sew all in one fabric or choose accent fabrics for your bows and flutters. Perfect under tops, tunics and dresses. This is a closet staple you do not want to pass up!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Cotton, Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton lycra, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 29-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.