Do you have a hard time finding a pant that fits perfect? Or do you have a pair of pants that fit perfect, but wish you had more of the same? Greenwich Pleated Pants to the rescue!
Greenwich pants are made for woven fabrics and are a fast and easy sew. The fun part about Greenwich is this pattern gives you two separate pants. Both styles are fitted without the need for zippers. The waistband is flat in the front with an elastic band for a snug and comfortable fit and comes in wide and narrow options.
Want some flair in your wardrobe? The pleated leg Greenwich are amazing. The pleats are easy to make and have step by step instructions for creating your pleats in one of two detailed ways. The pleated leg option can be styled retro with a blouse. Style with chunky heels and some large earrings and you have the perfect groovy look. Want a more fun look? Wear with a crop top and you are ready for a fun day out on the town.
Is a more modern look your goal? Choose the straight leg option for a sleek and chic tapered leg look. These are perfect with boots, flats or even sneakers and your favorite CKC top. Use fancier fabric for a dressy look or cotton woven to achieve a simple, but cute pair a skinny leg pants that are sure to become your go-to pants.
Both the straight leg and the pleated leg pants comes in petite, average and tall lengths so you can choose your size with ease. Whether you choose to make the pleated leg, or the skinny leg Greenwich are sure to make your outfit come alive!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Chintz, Crepe, Denim, Poplin, Broadcloth, leather, Cotton Woven
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X Adults.
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.