Directions were so easy. I loved that it didn’t have a gusset and elastic wasn’t necessary. Looked so cute
Introducing the Glady’s Leotard – a pattern that’s sure to make your little one feel like a graceful ballerina.This digital sewing pattern is designed with little ones in mind and features a full butt coverage with the option of elastic or banded legs, a stunning crisscross strappy back, and your choice of either an elegant wing sleeves or a classic elastic finished arm openings to finish the look.
Whether your little dancer is twirling across the stage or simply playing dress-up at home, this leotard will make them feel like a true ballerina. The whimsical design adds a touch of playfulness to this classic silhouette, making it a versatile addition to any wardrobe.
The elastic or banded legs ensure a comfortable fit, while the crisscross strappy back adds an extra element of charm. The option of wing sleeves or elastic finished arm opening allows you to customize the look to your child's preferences.
So, let your little one's imagination take flight with Glady's Graceful Leotard, perfect for dance class, dress-up, or any occasion that calls for a touch of whimsy and grace.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 Kids.
- A 23-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-page A0 Copy Shop File and standard printing file included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I made this my daughter's summer session before they start wearing their team leotard. It was a hit with the teachers and dancers. Very quick and easy to make
I can not rave enough about this pattern. It is such a quick and easy sew and a fantastic finishing piece. The leg bands give great coverage around the booty and leg. The fun flutter sleeve detail makes this a great statement leotard whether its made from a solid color or fun prints.
My daughter loves her Graceful Gladys leotard and I love how easy this pattern is to put together!
This pattern comes together so easy, with a WOW factor, we love this leotard with shorts or a skirt as an everyday piece!
Super easy and fast sew! Love it!!! Directions and pattern pieces were perfect, fit very true to size.