Frankfurt’s Fancy Pants are the statement pants you never knew you needed in your wardrobe. These half bell pants gives you the look of a full bell without as much fabric and is also perfect for directional fabric.
These fun pants can be styled with heels, boots or sneakers. They go perfect with most CKC tops and are stylish and trendy.
Frankfurt’s comes with a ton of options. Whip up the shorts version with cute accent bell for summer time fun. Interested in a more classic bell look? Make the pants version with the bell. Or are you looking to wow?!? Make the pants version with the accent bell for a double bell extraordinary look.
These pants come in petite, average and tall so customizing is easy. The elastic waistband holds these pants up nicely and you can choose from a petite or wide waistband option.
Frankfurt’s are beginner friendly, fast, fun and easy to make. They also come in kid sizes so family pictures can be a breeze. Grab this pattern and make a pair or two!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit with good recovery and 4-way stretch to include Jersey, Spandex, double brushed Poly, and Lycra
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 40-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.