This simple little top or dress, with its fitted bodice and sweet bow embellishment, will steal your heart in many ways. As a top it can be worn with shorts or a skirt for warm weather and then layered with Brenda's Bubble T-Shirt or a sweater and Jenna's Ruffle Pants as the seasons change to cooler ones. It's a very fast and easy sew, which makes it great for those late night, last minute outfits! As a dress, it can easily be gussied up with girly fabrics, fancy shoes, and a beautiful chunky necklace! Use cotton or linens and let your imagination take you away! The sky is the limit now let’s see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 18/24 mos., 6/12 mos. to 8, and 7/8 to 15/16 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 15" and 18" doll size!
- One 21-page, one 26-page, and a 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- Three 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- This pattern can be used with no pattern pieces only a cutting chart so no paper, ink, tape, or time wasted! However we now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
Please note that PDF patterns differ from traditional sewing patterns, and not all PDF designers have the same style. We prefer to give measurements for simple rectangles instead of rectangular pattern pieces to save your time, paper, ink, and tape. You will only receive pattern pieces for curved portions of the garment, and you will follow the cutting chart for the remaining pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.