I stitched up 3 pairs of Lynndi's Leggings - 2 crops and 1 bike shorts length. It only has 4 pattern pieces so it was super quick to cut and stitch up. I will be making more!
Get ready to kick your workout wardrobe up a notch with Lynndi's Pocket Performance Leggings digital sewing pattern! This pattern offers a range of options to create the perfect leggings for your needs, including shorts, bike shorts, capri, crop pants, and pants length.
Not only are these leggings functional and versatile, but they're also designed to keep you stylish and comfortable during any workout. The high-waisted design and structured waistband with elastic ensure that they stay in place during even the most rigorous workouts. And with a gusset included to strengthen the seams during movement, you can have peace of mind knowing that your leggings will hold up to any challenge.
But what really sets Lynndi's Pocket Performance Leggings apart is the side panels that feature a convenient pocket for your phone and other small accessories. No more fussing with an arm strap or awkwardly holding your phone during your workout - it's right there with you in your pocket!
With easy-to-follow instructions and a wide range of sizes available, this pattern is perfect for sewists of all levels. And by choosing from a variety of fabrics and colors, you can create a pair of leggings that truly reflects your personal style.
So why settle for boring, basic workout leggings when you can create a functional and stylish pair with Lynndi's Pocket Performance Leggings? Order your pattern today and get ready to rock your next workout with confidence and style!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 46-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-page A0 Copy Shop File and standard printing file included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.