Ready to fall Madly in love? This adorable versatile knit top is so darling. It comes in a long crop length with the options of sweet and sporty ruffles, or asymmetrical bands. With these options you can really get creative and showcase your treasured fabrics. And with short, ¾ and long sleeve lengths it will be perfect all year long. The asymmetrical bottom is a trendy look that never goes out of style. Your little one will want one for every day of the week! And she can have her dolly match her too with the free doll versions included. And with the adult version she can match with you too!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Any knit with good recovery and 4-way stretch. Including Jersey, Spandex, double brushed poly and ribbed knit.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 35-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.