Are you in to Cosplay or looking for a quick costume? Maybe you love dressing up for decades’ parties or events. Or maybe you love how older fashion trends are being revamped and are now back in fashion. Whatever the case Malawi’s Bell Sleeve Top, Tunic and Dress is for you!!!!
This beginner friendly, quick, and easy sew has tons of possibilities. The bodice has various lengths including crop, top, tunic/mini dress and dress length options. The crop length is perfect for jeans and fun shoes. It is also great for layering under a romper or jumper to extend the wear of warmer weather outfits in the fall and winter. The tunic or dress can be sassy and paired with high boots, while the dress can be an everyday dress, or a retro dress made to honor the 70’s.
The neckline options include a deep V neck and small V neck option. There is also an option for a turtleneck which is perfect for cooler weather.
The highlight of the pattern, the amazing sleeves, has variations to choose from as well. It comes with a subtle option which is simple and sweet. Malawi’s also has an option for a bolder and more eye-catching dramatic sleeve.
Grab your favorite fabric and dive right in to making Malawi’s Top, Tunic and Dress for you or a loved one.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Fleece, Sweatshirt knit, Terry knit, Velvet, Velour, Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, double brushed Poly, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.