Feminine, fun, and fast describes Rome’s Ruffled Top, Tunic and Dress. This beautiful fit and flare design has a ton of options you will love. Choose the scoop or crew neck option for a customize fit. The sleeves on Rome’s are magical! The options include short, ¾ and long sleeve all with petite, average and tall cut lines. Choose the ruffle options for a fun and fancy head turning top, tunic or dress. Ruffles not your style? Leave them off and color block the sleeves for a fun scrap busting look.
Since Rome’s is a beginner friendly pattern each option is easy to make. This means you can choose a different variation every time you make one and never get tired of the outcome.
Rome’s pairs well with all CKC pants and comes in kid and doll sizes so family pictures can be a breeze. Grab this pattern and the sky’s the limit.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit with good recovery and 4-way stretch to include Jersey, Spandex, double brushed Poly, and ribbed knit.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 48-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.