Looking for a pattern that can go from a nice house dress to a cute summer dress? Well Namibia’s is the pattern for you. Namibia’s Strappy Dress and Maxi is designed for woven fabric. It has a sweet and feminine strappy design that can be worn in many ways.
Namibia’s comes in dress length, with and without ruffles, and maxi length also with or without ruffles. Each length has cut lines for petite, average and tall so customizing the perfect length is easy. The pockets and optional sash are a nice bonus feature.
Having guest over and want to be cute, but comfortable? Make a Namibia in your favorite cotton woven and be the perfect host. Prefer a cute sundress? Make Namibia’s in an eyelet or broadcloth pair it with sandals, a sunhat and cute earrings and you are ready for a fun event. Looking for something a little fancier? Namibia’s in silk can be a show stopper. Whichever look you have in mind Namibia’s can deliver!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X Adults.
- A 59-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.