Looking for a sweet, simple summer dress pattern? With the many options for the Newton’s Sundress and Tunic pattern, you can make anything from a casual sleeveless tunic in fun novelty cotton, or a classic seersucker or linen knee-length dress, to an elegant ruffled ankle-length dress in a soft, flowy rayon or gauze fabric. With bias-bound pockets, a lined yoke with button closure, optional shirring or elastic at the waist, and four length options, Newton’s is sure to be a summer favorite! The pattern includes step-by-step photos as well as a video to walk you through many of the construction steps. Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics recommended.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X Adults.
- A 44-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.