I'm a beginner sewer and this was an easy sew! Love it!
Gotham’s Batwing Top and Tunic offers the perfect amount of sash to any bottoms. The unique length of the top, which comes to the waist, is perfect for showing off your favorite jeans or skirt. The elastic waistband is comfortable, and the faux drawstring is a nice added touch. Gotham’s is trendy and perfect for the knit you have been hoarding.
Gotham’s comes in top or tunic length. The top pairs well with any CKC bottoms, jeans, pants, and skirts. Dress the look up by adding heels and a necklace for a comfortable, yet stylish ensemble. Want a more casual look? Make the tunic version, add leggings and either sneakers or flats and you are ready to run errands, go to a sporting event or hang with friends.
Want to add a special detail? Add some decorative trim to the arms or bottom band for a unique look.
Choose your style and the perfect fabric and sky’s the limit.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Sweatshirt knit, Terry knit, Velvet, Velour, Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 34-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.