Looking to be more eco-friendly? Occasion’s is a reusable gift bag that is perfect for any occasion. It’s got a sweet bow front pocket, perfect to place a card for the recipient in. From holidays to birthdays, any occasion. The top band is the perfect place for adding a personalized name to create a bag they can cherish and reuse for years to come. It comes in three sizes, from small to large. With boxed corners and the option of sturdy handles, or you can choose to use webbing, or no handles at all. Occasion’s also has a drawstring option. Designed for woven fabrics, and with your choices of fabric you can quickly create a one-of-a-kind bag. We can’t wait to see what you make!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton or other woven fabric.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Small, Medium and Large.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.