Looking for something cute and retro that will also carry all your everyday things? Redonda is what you’ve been looking for. And bonus it can double as a backpack for you or your little one. And there is a bonus mini size purse included.
Spacious and easily converts from a cross-body bag (with long adjustable strap) to a shoulder bag (adjust the strap to its shortest length), or a fun backpack option for the regular size.
Exterior pocket options are a straight pocket or choose the fun curved pocket option. And the exterior pockets are perfect for panels. Use piping or trim for a unique touch to your pocket(s). And for those who like to display fun pins you can choose to use clear vinyl for your pocket(s). Inside the regular sized option there are options for card pockets to keep your credit cards, gift cards and more organized. There is also a zippered pocket with a slip pocket behind for double storage options. The mini size has the option to include an exterior pocket on the inside as well.
Zippered top closure and fun round shape you’ll love making!
Redonda can be made with most fabrics from cotton woven to vinyl.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for regular and mini sizes.
- A 44-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.