Great pattern , instructions were very easy to follow ! Love all the pockets , just a fantastic garden apron!!
Looking for the perfect set to get organized in the garden? Or the perfect set to give as a gift for someone with a green thumb? Ostara’s Garden Bag and Gathering Apron has you covered. The apron comes in 3 sizes from kids, tweens to adults. And regular gathering length for the smaller garden, or large gathering length for the bigger garden. Plus if you have chickens too, instructions are included to add egg collecting pockets. Easy drawstring instructions to create the gather. Also, instructions for creating a loop or adding a button to secure your drawstring. The garden bag has a large capacity and lots of pockets for all your garden tools. The pleated pockets hold a lot, with an optional elastic band to keep tools in place. We can’t wait to see what you do with these patterns!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton or other woven fabric.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for 3 sizes of aprons with regular and large gathering areas for each size. And measurements for the garden bag.
- A 50-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.