Cute, Cozy and Comfy is what will come to mind when making your first Ontario’s Two-Piece Skirt Set. Ontario’s is a dream to sew up because of all the options. It is an in-style, slightly cropped top with a skirt that can go from sporty to classy with simply the change of the length and/or fabric.
The top has options for a regular neckline, cowl or lined hoodie with optional drawstring. You will love the lantern sleeves and cuff. If you are unsure about the lantern sleeve the regular sleeve is just as appealing.
The skirt has both a low waist and high waist option and comes in mid-thigh, above the knee, below the knee, calf and maxi lengths. It hugs the curves just right and pairs great with the casual fit of the top. Each skirt length comes with petite, average and tall cut lines so you can pick your true size without worrying about adjusting it for your height. The elastic waistband ensures a snug fit. The sky is the limit for this set so grab your favorite soft and comfy fabric and turn Ontario’s into your favorite go-to outfit.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch such as Jersey knit, Rib Knit, Cable Knit, Ribbed Spandex Polar Fleece, Terrycloth, Velvet, and Velour.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 64-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.