Looking for a cute and comfy skirt that is easy to assemble? Papaya’s Paperbag Waist Skirt is what you need. Papaya’s comes with multiple options. Choose from a tall ruffle or a short ruffle. You can also choose between a mini length and a knee length skirt. Take the guessing out of having to alter the pattern for your size. Choose from Petite, Average or Tall lengths. The belt loops and sash are optional and can be left off if you choose and the pockets are deep and stylish. This Paperbag Waist style skirt has an open ruffle top which balances out the hips. The optional sash accentuates the waist for a flattering look on all body types. Use denim, cotton woven or linen fabrics, pair with a CKC top patterns and the sky’s the limit. It comes in women's and kids, so it is also great for mommy and me outfits.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.