So stylish and sheek! It is such a quick and easy sew with so many options.
Love the look of a bodycon dress but looking for one that’s flattering on all body types. Look no further! Peru’s Ruched Bodycon Dress delivers. Peru’s Ruched Bodycon Tunic and Dress is a quick sew with fabulous results that accentuates the figure.
Peru’s features a square neckline that is feminine and flawless. It comes in tunic, mini (mid-thigh) and knee length options. All options come with petite, average and tall cutlines. The sleeve options include sleeveless, short sleeve, ¾ sleeve and long sleeve. Love color blocking? Peru is ideal for mixing fabrics for the perfect look. With so many options the makes can be endless!
The oh-so-easy ruching detail makes Peru’s ideal for any body type. The tunic can be paired with leggings and sneakers and would be perfect for a casual day running errands. The mini dress and knee length dress can go from day to evening and even be used as a special occasion dress for a school dance, wedding or date night.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit with good recovery and 4-way stretch to include Jersey, Spandex, Stretch velvet, double brushed Poly, Stretch cotton sateen, performance knit, and Lycra
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 58-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.