Twist into summer with Sal’s Twist Tank Top and Dress. This fitted and fun tank is a fast sew with few pieces and great as a scrap buster project.
Sal’s comes in mini crop, long crop, t-shirt, and dress length. So much versatility in one pattern! The twist part of the tank is so easy to achieve and elevates this top to the next level. This sassy pattern can be worn as athletic wear, casual wear, or for a night out on the town. The dress length is modern and fun to glam up or dress down.
Sal’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC bottom patterns.
Beware! This pattern can be an addictive sew and since it’s such a fast make you can complete many before you know it. So, grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit to include Jersey, Rib knit, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 36-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.