Fun in the sun has never been cuter than in a Susie-Q. This sweet summer knit top or dress may be the perfect scrap buster! Tiered layers separated by dainty ruffles are perfect for fabric mixing. Or want to cut corners? You can easily omit ruffles and have a tiered dress ready to go in no time. The more fabrics the better, so let your kiddo pick their favorite prints and get ready to fall in love!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knits with 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 24-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.