Dolmans are my favorite because they are so easy. And this petal skirt adds so much class. Love this design. Easy and professional finish. Thanks for another gorgeous pattern.
Prepare to elevate your spring and summer wardrobe with Tamara's Tulip Dress – a must-have pattern that exudes elegance and versatility. This dress combines the best of both worlds with a tulip-shaped maxi skirt and a comfortably loose, dolman-shaped top.
But that's not all. Tamara's Tulip Dress also includes instructions for adding elastic to the waist, allowing you to effortlessly accentuate your waistline and create a flattering silhouette.
This pattern isn't limited by style or occasion. It's your ticket to a world of fashion possibilities, whether you're hitting the beach or stepping out for a night on the town.
Don't miss out on the chance to add Tamara's Tulip Dress to your collection. Sew your way to stunning spring and summer looks that are as chic as they are comfortable. Unleash your creativity and embrace the versatility of this pattern – it's a wardrobe essential that you'll turn to time and time again!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image
Fabric Recommendations: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch like cotton lycra, double brushed poly, ITY, etc.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for XXS to 4X adults.
- A 46-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.