One the 4th day of Christmas, CKC gave to me...
The Velocious Vest to make so quickly!
Have 10 minutes and a throw blanket (or large rectangle of fabric)? Then you can whip up a Velocious Vest before you head out the door! Today's freebie comes from our designer, Ashley, and let me tell you, her testers had FUN trying this out.
They. Had. Fun.
What's more is that this pattern shares styling tips, since this NO SEW (Did I mention this is gonna take 10 minutes?!) vest is so versatile!
There are many ways to wear the vest:
1. Long (armholes near the top) with front open
2. Long with the front wrapped and tucked in at one or both shoulders. (Optional—secure with a brooch or pin)
3. Short (armholes near the bottom) with the front open
4. Short with the top as a hood
5. Short with the top draped over the arms like a shawl
6. Long or short with a belt and/or jacket
Download the free tutorial here!
And then see you on the runway!
Come back tomorrow for a Post from Christmas Past! We cannot wait to see what you create! Be sure to share with us in the CKC Facebook group, or tag us on Instagram!