Briar's Beautiful Top, Dress, and Maxi captures the very essence of summer. It features a triangle halter top bodice in cup size A, B, C, and D. This feminine top, dress and maxi can showcase your favorite trim or look stunning in any woven fabric of your choosing.
Briar’s comes in a simple version, which can be made from all one fabric, or a tiered version which allows you to mix and match fun prints. Choose from top, dress, or maxi lengths all of which comes in petite, average and tall lengths for maximum customizability. The flowy skirt is perfect for spring and summer days and nights and can easily become a special event top, dress or maxi with the right fabric. Want to continue to wear your Briar’s in cooler weather? Layer Briar’s over a top or turtleneck, throw on some boots and you now have a year around piece in your wardrobe.
Briar’s also comes in kids, which includes the doll pattern, so its easy to make this pattern a family affair. You'll get so many looks from just one pattern. Choose Briar’s and make the one-of-a-kind, fashion boutique dress you’ve been craving for your next outing or special event.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Cotton Woven, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 83-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.