Sweet and Sassy is what Dakar’s Slit Top and Dress can be called. Dakar’s comes in top, dress and maxi length all with petite, average and tall length options. The sleeves have half and 3/4 lengths with a peek-a-boo accent and tie bow that is both beautiful and eye catching. It is a slim fit design which accentuates the curves in a modest but flattering way. Go casual to glam by simply changing your fabric choice. That means Dakar is great for running errands on a weekend or a dinner date on a Friday night. Pick a slit length that suites your personal taste. Feeling sassy? Give the thigh high slit a try! Will all the options Dakar has to offer you will never get bored.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 44-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Standard printing file (8.5” x 11”)
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.