Took a while to get the fit right, but the pants are cute and fun to wear. No waist measurements given on pattern, only full hip. I'm 5'3" so cut the petite length but then had to cut even more off and do a deep hem. Instructions were good.
Cusco’s Culottes are the trendy pants that you need in your wardrobe! They are so versatile that you can wear them to work or a night out on the town. They have the convenience of pants with the styling of a maxi skirt. They are easy to make, with minimal pattern pieces, so you will have these cut pants finished in no time.
Cusco’s feature wide legs pants that are slim in the waist and hips. They have a cute side leg detail that is perfect for showing off a cute pair of shoes, without even trying or a little leg. They are very comfortable and have a fold down waistband.
Cusco’s accentuates the waistline and lengthens the legs which makes it flattering on all body types. The pattern comes in petite, average, and tall lengths so you are sure to make the perfect size for your model.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.