Helia’s Hot Pants are the perfect woven shorts pattern for summer! These flat-front, fitted shorts have a modern fit that can give a slimming profile. Helia’s comes with three waist height options: wide, wide petite and narrow. These shorts can be dressed up with a tank top, blazer and heels or dressed down with your favorite t-shirt sandals or sneakers. Helia’s also comes in petite or average/tall length. Want longer shorts? Add the optional leg band for a less revealing option. These shorts also come in kids so they can make for great big sister/little sister or mommy and me pictures.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Chintz, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Calico, Woven Cotton, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 25-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.