Such a beautiful pattern. Love thst it comes with different lengths the perfect summer dress. The tie back sold it to me love the details
Looking for comfort and ease with a trendy, style? Look no further! Honey’s is so stylish and features an open back with ties you can lace different ways! Wear the dress with sneakers or flats for a casual look or with heels when you feel like getting dressy.
The feminine neckline is perfect to showcase a beautiful necklace. Honey’s come in both dress and maxi version and both are beautiful for summer!
Want something different? Use an overlay instead of fabric for an amazing top to go over shorts. Use a linen, Chiffon or Crepe fabric for a flowy dress. Want something more casual? Use a light weight denim, Taffeta or Cotton Woven. The dress and maxi are perfect for color blocking. You can also use store-brought bias tape or ribbon for an even faster sew! This pattern is sure to be a perfect addition to your wardrobe.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Tulle, Organza, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 54-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.