Best leggings pattern I have used so far! Took no time at all to sew them.
Leia’s Flared Leggings are out of this world! These will be a new staple for your everyday wear. Or use your fancy knits for special occasions. And since you can use knit, woven or lace for the flares you can really create a one-of-a-kind look for your little one or boutique. You can choose the double bold flare for extra wow or the little single flare for everyday wear. Leia’s will easily take you from home to school and everywhere in between, all in comfort and style. Designed with a high waist and a yoga or regular waistband. And no center front seam for extra comfort and great fit. Also available in adults for all the mommy/me sets of your dreams. As an added bonus, you will receive the doll version of this pattern for the standard sizes 14”, 15”, and 18” dolls.
We can’t wait to see what you make.
Knit fabric required for waistband and leggings.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish. And added doll pattern.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.