Yukon’s is an all-in-one coat pattern that can be used year around and in all weather conditions. This pattern comes in 3 lengths (thigh, knee and ankle) and each length has both petite and average/tall cutlines. The sleeves can be lined or unlined and cuffed or not. There is also a special sleeve option when using flowy fabrics. The deep pockets, belt loops and large sash also make Yukon’s a head turner.
You can choose from either an unlined or lined coat to meet your needs. Want to know a secret? Yukon’s can be made completely reversible by lining it and omitting the belt loops and closures. This makes for an awesome 2 in 1 coat.
For cold weather use a thick fabric, like a wool blend, line your Yukon’s and make a warm coat unique to your personal style. The ankle and knee length are great for climates with snow and ice.
Do you have Nylon, vinyl or polyester? Make a darling raincoat for Spring showers using Yukon. The thigh length and knee length would be great for this.
Using the unlined pattern with your favorite cotton woven could yield a nice jacket to a suit or duster for adding a pop of color to an outfit on a warm weather day.
Yukon’s is also perfect for a bikini cover up when made from a light and flowy fabric like Rayon or Chiffon.
Whatever you choose, Yukon’s has you covered.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Wool, Flannel, Fleece, Polyester, Tweed, Corduroy, Herringbone, Mohair, Houndstooth, Taffeta, Chintz, Crepe, Denim, Poplin, Broadcloth, Cotton Woven, leather, Chiffon, Vinyl and Twill.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 70-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.