Dominica’s Drop Crotch Jumpsuit is the perfect outfit for year around pleasure. This pattern has a pant or jumpsuit option. The drop crotch comes with a subtle and dramatic drop crotch option so the “drop” of the pants and jumpsuit are totally up to you. The jumpsuit has cute shoulder tie straps and even looks good layered on your favorite CKC tee or tank.
The fun pants can be styled with heels, flats or sneakers. They go perfect with most CKC tops and are stylish and trendy. Feeling sassy? Pair the pants version with a crop top and sneakers and you are on your way to stylish comfort all day!
Both the pants and the jumpsuit come in petite, average and tall so customizing is easy. The elastic waistband holds these pants up nicely and you can choose from a petite or tall torso option.
Dominica’s drop crotch jumpsuit is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. Grab this pattern and have fun making all the various options.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit to include Jersey, Rib knit, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 46-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.