Poland’s Pintuck Pants are trendy pants that are perfect for work or play! They are versatile enough that you can wear them to work or a night out on the town. They are easy to make, and the pintuck is a cute detail that makes the pants stand out.
Poland’s accentuates the waistline and lengthens the legs with its slim leg design. They are flattering on all body types. The pattern comes in petite, average, and tall lengths so you are sure to make the perfect size for your model. This pattern is designed for knit fabric so they are extremely comfortable to wear.
The unique pocket is perfect for a color panel and color can easily be added to the pintuck.
Make Poland’s and you’ll never need to buy another pair of pants to wear to work again.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X adults.
- A 40-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.